Below are some tips to keep in mind when planning your event and ordering the right catering service.
Budget – Determine your total available dollar budget for catering prior to contacting us.
Capacity Per Hour – The main factors in determining capacity are: number of guests, length of the event, other beverage services available simultaneously to the guest, and time of day. A few other considerations:
• If espresso drinks or coffee is the only beverage service available, expect to accommodate at
least 65% your guests.
• Average guest will consume a drink every 1.3 hours or 3 drinks over 4 hours.
• Beverage consumption is highest in the morning, late afternoons and after meals.
• More iced drinks are consumed in warmer months. Younger demographic groups prefer iced beverages.
Marketing Goals & Visual Considerations – Determine what type of atmosphere and/or theme
you want to create; formal or casual.
Décor: The look of our set-up can be integrated into your site & event.
Personalized products: You may want to use your own customized mugs, napkins etc.,
rather than our standard paper options.
Client/Guest interaction: You may have a preference as how to pace the service. Do you want our
catering team to interact with guests in line or move them through efficiently?
Floor Plan: You may want a specific flow of traffic. For example, condiments and trash bins
set up in a remote location.
• Book the event as early as possible to reserve equipment and staff.
• Carefully order electric service in advance through exhibitor services at the site of your venue.